Friday 31 October 2014

Monogram

The six items that i use to design with my monogram is:
1)shoes
2)t-shirt
3)cap
4)badge
5)pouch
6)table cloth
7)clock

The first item i will design is shoe.I wanted to design my shoe like a watermelon with my logo at the back of the shoe.I use fairbro paint on my shoe.After i painted my shoe,I need to add another layer so that the paint will not wear off.The reason i draw watermelon because i like to have fun with my design.

Shoes: i design my shoe with watermelons because it makes people feel dehydrated under the hot sun.I also made research on the internet but most of the design i found were building designs amd pop art so o came out with an idea to design a watermelon sneaker.

Pouch:I feel that doing projects in university have a lot of tools to carry so i decided to sew my own pouch and design with my logo so people may know my logo.

Clock: I design my own clock because it would tell me the time so i xan manage my time on every assignment that i make.

Table cloth:i feel that it will be special to have my own table cloth because this idea is less thought by others.

T shirt:I use one white v neck t-shirt to design my logo.I dont make only one design because it will be to little so i design 1\4 of yhe shirt with me design to cover more negative spaces.

Cap:Although some classmates will design caps with one logo but i design it with a few so it will look more unique.

Final outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment