Wednesday 7 May 2014

Paper cut out

Theme: Werewolf

Reflection: I choose to cut werewolf because everytime I blow my and my friends keep calling me                                 wolverine.I am facinated by werewolf because they are half human and half wolf.From this acitvity                 that Mrs Lisa gave us, I learn how to cut the paper neatly and I have to cut away the edges rather                 than pulling out the paper because the paper will look like it just been bitten of by something.If I                     use the pen knife and cut the edges then it will simply look more sharp and tidy.

Process:


1st let Mrs Lisa choose the sketches that looks interesting in paper cut out

2nd Sketch the drawing that Mrs Lisa chose and cut it out
3rd Spray the final cut out with spray mount 

No comments:

Post a Comment